Surfachem Group, a major distributor of speciality chemicals to the cosmetics and personal care, household, industrial and institutional cleaning, pharmaceutical and industrial chemicals markets, are looking to recruit a Technical Compliance Coordinator to provide technical compliance support to customers and aid the technical department.
- Complete customer compliance, regulatory and quality questionnaires. Using information from the system and obtaining information from Manufacturers within four weeks of receipt.
- Monitor the number of forms coming into the department and the completion rate.
- Check Manufacturers SDS for change in hazards and organise the update of the documents.
- Compile regulatory statements for customers.
- Answer customer and other department’s enquiries regarding Palm oil and RSPO.
- Perform Internal RSPO audits and ensure RSPO standards are up to date, work alongside the Technical Director on our annual RSPO Audit and RSPO Declarations to ensure the company remains RSPO compliant.
- Maintain the customer Exception report spreadsheet and assist Office Services with any issues regarding Exception reports / CofAs.
- Set up CofA templates.
- Maintain product database, adding relevant information from Suppliers / remove dead Materials / adding Sample sizes.
- Research and notify any changes to the Cosmetic Regulations that will impact on the department and company.
- Assist with Pharmaceutical forms during absence of main Pharma contact.
- To input CofA’s into system when necessary and file electronically away immediately.
- Set up new products onto the system.
- If required visit customers who require specific assistance with Regulatory / Compliance.
- Help out with Technical Services inbox during busy / holiday periods by taking enquiries that you are able to assist with.
- Monitor work passed onto Office Services, checking SDS updates and provide training if deemed necessary.
- Chemistry Degree or Equivalent - Desirable
- Communication - Essential
- Presentation Skills - Desirable
- Driving License - Desirable
- Outgoing personality - Desirable
- Team Player - Essential
- Working in chemical/science environment - Desirable
- Chemical Knowledge - Desirable
- Computer Literate - Essential
Closing date: Tuesday 3rd October