Our manufacturing partner, Sheffield Bio-science (Kerry) is the world’s leading Pharmaceutical grade Lactose provider. In collaboration with them, Surfachem offer industry’s most extensive Pharmaceutical grade Lactose product line to include Anhydrous, Spray Dried, Crystalline Monohydrate and Inhalation grades of Lactose. Included in these four main categories are 25 different grades of Lactose which differ in PSD and functionalities.
All grades are manufactured at cGMP/FDA certified facility and comply with latest EP/BP/USP monograph. Majority of the grades are stored at our warehouse in Elland near Leads, hence are readily available in both, commercial lots and sampling packs.
Surfachem offers the most comprehensive range of Food and Pharmaceutical grade Flavours, via our manufacturing partner Kerry.
Our strengths include –
- A global team of experienced Flavourists & Formulators.
- Most extensive range of Flavours accompanied with DMFs.
- Internal processing of flavour chemicals.
- New flavour development based on taste-trend analysis and sensory benchmarking.
- Superior matching capabilities.
- On-going research on molecules and natural raw materials.
- Enhanced shelf-life oriented flavour creation.
- Flexible pack sizes to meet your, few kgs to hundreds of kgs, requirement.