Chemical Description - Amphoteric hydrophilic copolymer
Product Name - Noverite 301 Polymer
Product Overview - Noverite 301 polymer is a high performance, multi-functional polymer developed for improving the performance of fabric care products such as liquid and powder laundry detergents and fabric softeners.
Noverite 301 polymer is an aqueous cationic hydrophilic copolymer that provides excellent affinity to fiber and is suitable for both standard and high efficiency (HE) laundry products.
Noverite 301 polymer is compatible with most detersive anionic, non-ionic and amphoteric surfactants and imparts great flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Fabric softening
- Improved water absorbency
- Improved foaming properties for manual laundry detergent
- Compatibility with a wide range of surfactants
- Suitable for use in clear systems
- Wide pH adaptability (pH 2-12)
- Increases the fluffiness of textiles by 25%
- Increases the volume of towels by up to 89%
- 2 in 1 liquid or powder laundry detergents for combined softening and cleaning benefit
- Laundry detergent with colour protection
- Liquid fabric softeners
- Fine fabric care products
Product Information - link to supplier's website