“We’re thrilled to tell you that you've been selected as a North region 2014 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalist"
We are proud to announce that Mottie Kessler, Chairman and CEO of our holding group, 2M Holdings Ltd, has been selected as one of Ernst & Young’s North Region 2014 Entrepreneur Of The Year finalists. To view a full list of the North finalists please click here.
The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme is considered the world's most prestigious business award and is held in more than 145 cities and in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The Entrepreneur Of The Year programme is all about discovering exceptional companies and leaders that display the confidence, quality and aspiration to grow and prosper in the UK.
2M Holdings was founded by Mottie Kessler in 2003 with a long term objective to grow a portfolio based on excellent companies with strong brands.
2M Holdings Ltd (www.2m-holdings.com) is a leading international chemical distributor and a wholly owned private company headquartered in the UK.
2M Holdings has 6 branded companies in 6 World-wide locations: UK, Ireland, Belgium, Poland, Norway, China.
1. Surfachem (www.surfachem.com)
Surfactants and Product Development and Formulation for:
- Skin Care, Body Care, Hair Care and Shampoos
- Flavours and Fragrances
- Colour cosmetics
- Car Care
- Home Care
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Excipients & Specialist Polymers
- Industrial & Institutional
2. Banner Chemicals (www.bannerchemicals.com)
- Hydrocarbon & Oxygenated Solvents
- Speciality Chemicals
- Precision Cleaning
- AdBlue® - reducing emissions and improving air quality
- * Packed Chlorine Gas (Cylinders & Drums)
- *TRIKLONE™ & PERKLONE™ (Chlorinated Solvents ) Products
* previously INEOS ChlorVinyls are now made exclusively under licence by 2M)
3. MP Storage & Blending (www.mpstorage.com)
- Established for 30 years as “Marine-Partners” (ICI Partners)
- Storage & blending vessels on 8 acre site
- Nitrogen, steam facilities
- Extensive warehousing
- Waste transfer permit
- Extensive laboratory facilities
- Bespoke Blending & Toll Manufacture
4. Packed Chlorine (www.packedchlorine.com)
Acquired from INEOS ChlorVinyls in 2013
- Filling & Transport
- Chlorine gas is liquefied
- Filled into specialised cylinders and drums
- Chemical synthesis / Chlorination
- Drinking Water
- Medicine and Safety
- Plastics production
5. SampleRite (www.samplerite.com) UK
- Unique sample management business
- Sending confidential samples of hazardous and non- hazardous chemicals worldwide
- In line with Aviation Authority regulations
6. SampleRite (www.samplerite.cn) China
- Safely send samples of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals from China
- An approved, audited sampling facility
- Equidistant from Beijing and Shanghai
- Close to the port so easy to ship to the West