DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Development and maintenance of strong long-term relationships with existing & new personal care brand holders. Identify, challenge and communicate market trends internally and externally and to work closely with Surfachems concept development teams to drive trends from raw materials to consumer.
- Skilled communicator with a power to capture and influence
- Natural presenter
- A passion for personal care and cosmetics
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of the Beauty & Personal Care sector
- SCS Diploma or equivalent cosmetic qualification
Home / Field Based
An attractive salary will be offered based on individual candidate’s profile and previous experience.
HOW TO APPLY
WHY JOIN SURFACHEM?
At Surfachem we deliver chemistry for a better life. Representing pioneering manufacturers including Evonik, Shell Chemicals, Stepan and Lubrizol, Surfachem works with a broad customer base across the UK and Globally. Focusing on the personal care, household and Industrial care & pharmaceutical industries our customers include Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, Boots, McBrides, Lush and The Body Shop.
At Surfachem we aren't just a distributor of ingredients, we provide knowledge and support to our customer and suppliers adding opportunities and security to the entire supply chain.
Surfachem offers a excellent range of benefits to its employees, including:
- Standard 35 hours working week
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private medical healthcare
- Generous holiday allowance