Chemical Description - Carbomer
Product Name - Carbopol® Ultrez 30
Product Overview - Carbopol® Ultrez 30 polymer delivers rheological and aesthetic properties in low to medium levels of electrolyte or acid-active-containing conditions.
Key Benefits of Carbopol® Ultrez 30
- Meets today’s formulating trends by offering excellent rheology and suspension in challenging skin care systems containing either acidic or electrolytic ingredients.
- Thickens over a broad pH range (pH 4.0-12.0), enabling potential applications with ingredients active at low or high pH.
- Electrolyte tolerant at higher polymer levels, allowing for the creation of formulations with pleasant aesthetics in systems containing electrolytes.
- Thickens efficiently at low levels (0.1-0.2 wt%) in electrolyte-free systems, making it a good candidate for formulating simple chassis.
- Offers a pleasant sensorial experience with its rich, creamy sensory and high clarity in gels, encouraging repeat use and leading to increased consumer brand loyalty.
- Easy to use, enabling efficient handling and manufacturing.
Applications of Carbopol® Ultrez 30
- Facial lotions and gels
- In formulations containing electrolytes
- In low pH systems (4.0 - 5.5)
- In high pH systems (up to pH 12)
- Body lotions / creams
- Sun care
INCI - Carbomer
Product Information - >Link to supplier's website