Surfachem's regional division Surfachem Nordic AS based in Sarpsborg, Norway is looking to recurit a Area Sales Manager.
The successful candiate will be responsible for sales and marketing of chemical raw materials and additives to industrial customers in defined customer segments within the Nordic region, with budget responsibility for product categories and market area.
We have close cooperation with our partners and suppliers in and outside Europe, and it will be part of the role to coordinate marketing activities and carry out projects together with our partners.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- The ideal candidate will have technical and/or commercial background, preferably with experience in technical B2B solutions sales and industrial markets. A degree in chemistry or as a chemical engineer can be helpful, but this is not a prerequisite.
- We are looking for an independent and structured person with initiative and the ability to plan and execute.
- You should be able to communicate in English, written and spoken. Scandinavian Languages other than Norwegian would be an advantage
- Good opportunities for personal development, and opportunities for future international relocation.
- Introduction period including technical and commercial training, internally and in cooperation with our partners.
- Competitive salary package, car arrangements and pension scheme
- Office location is Sarpsborg, but home office arrangements are possible.
- Regular and extensive travel will be required, primarily in the Nordic region.